regarding the handling of privacy information after the service (hereinafter referred as"the Service")
provided by Fandexel Co., Ltd.(hereinafter referred as "our company")on this website.
Article 1 (Privacy Information)
1. "Personal information" in privacy information refers to "personal information" in the Personal Information Protection Act."Personal information" refers to information about a living individual, including the date of birth, residence, telephone number, contact information, and other information that identifies a particular individual.
2. "Personal history and Characteristic information"in privacy information means anything other than “personal information” as defined above, the service you have used, the product you purchased, the history of the page or advertisement you viewed, the search keyword in which the user was searched, usage date, usage method, usage environment, zipcode and gender, occupation, age, user IP address, Cookie information, locationinformation, identification information of terminal, etc.
Article 2 (Method of collecting privacy information)
1. Our company may ask for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, phone number, e-mail address, bank account number, credit card number, driver's license numberetc. when users register for use. In addition, we will collect the transaction records including the user's personal information made between the user and business partners, and information regarding payment include our business partners (information providers, advertisers, ad delivery destinations, etc. hereinafter referred to as "business partners" ).
2 .Our company will collect history information and characteristic information,such as the service provided and software, purchased goods, the history of the page and the advertisement browsed, the search keyword, the date and time of use, the usage method, the usage environment including communication status of the terminal, various setting information at the time of use, IP address, Cookie information, location information, individual identification information of the users when the user uses the service of our company or partner company or browses pages.
Article 3 (Purpose of collecting and using personal information)
The purpose of our company to collect and use personal information is as follows.
- （1）Purpose to have the user browse and correct his / her registration information and the usage status.The purpose of displaying information about registration information such as name, address, contact information, payment method, etc., and the service used and purchased goods, and those fees
- （2）Purpose of using contact information such as name and address to use email address for notifying or contacting the user, or to send products to the user or contacting as needed
- （3）Purpose to use information such as name, date of birth, address, phone number, bank account number, credit card number, driver's license number, arrival result of certified mail to verify the identity of the user
- （4）Purpose to charge the user, use the purchased product name and quantity, type and period of service used, number of times, charge amount, name, address, payment information such as bank account number and credit card number
- （5）Purpose to enable users to enter data easily, the information registered in our company can be displayed on the entry screen, and transfer to other services based on the user's instruction (including those provided by the partner) etc.
- （6）Purpose to refuse the use of users who violate the terms of this service, such as delaying payment of payments or causing damage to third parties, or users who attempt to use the service for any improper or unfair purpose,or using information to identify individuals, such as usage, name and address
- （7）Purpose to respond to inquiries from users, we use information necessary for our company to provide services to users, such as the contents of inquiries and information about billing of charges, and the use of user service status and contact information.
- （8）Purpose attached to the above purpose of use
Article 4 (Provide a third party of personal information)
1. Our Company will not provide personal information to third parties without the prior consent of the user, except in the following cases. However, unless permitted by the Personal Information Protection Act or other laws and regulations.
- （1）When based on the law
- （2）When it is necessary to protect human life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- （3）When it is particularly necessary to promote public health improvement or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the person's consent
- （4）When it is necessary to cooperate with a national organization or a local public entity or a person who has been commissioned to carry out the affairs prescribed by law,and it is difficult to accomplish the affairs concerned by obtaining the consent of the person in question.
- （5）When the following matters have been notified or announced in advance
- ⅰ Including provision to third parties in the purpose of use
- ⅱ Items of data provided to third parties
- ⅲ Means or method of provision to third parties
- ⅳ Stop providing personal information to third parties upon request of the person
- （1）When we entrust all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary for achieving the purpose of use
- （2）When personal information is provided upon succession of business due to merger or other reasons
- （3）In the case where personal information is shared with a specific person, the item and the item of personal information to be shared jointly, the scope of the shared users, the purpose of using the users, and In cases where the name or name of the person responsible for the management of the personal information is notified in advance to the person in question or placed in a state where the person can easily know
2. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the following shall not apply to any third party.
Article 5 (Disclosure of Personal Information)
1. When the Company requests disclosure of personal information, the Company will disclose it without delay to the person. However, if the disclosure falls under any of the following, it may not be disclosed in whole or in part, and if it is determined not to be disclosed, that fact will be notified without delay. In addition, a fee of ¥ 1,000 is charged per item for the disclosure of personal information.
- （1）If there is a risk of damaging the life, body, property or other right or interest of the person or third party
- （2）If there is a possibility that it will significantly affect the proper implementation of our business
- （3）If it violates other laws and regulations
2. Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, in principle, we will not disclose information other than personal information such as history information and characteristic information.
Article 6 (Correction and deletion of personal information)
1. If the user's own personal information held by the company is incorrect information, the user can request the company to correct or delete the personal information by the procedure defined by the company.
2. If the Company receives the request from the User and determines that it is necessary to respond to the request, the Company shall correct or delete the personal information without delay and notify the User.
Article 7 (Stop using personal information, etc.)
The Company has suspended or eliminated its use (hereinafter referred to as “stop using” because the personal information is handled by the person beyond the scope of the purpose of use, or because it has been obtained by unauthorized means. If required, we will do the necessary investigation without delay, and based on the result, we will stop using personal information, etc. and notify the person accordingly. However, we will take this alternative if it is difficult to stop using personal information, etc.if it is necessary to take measures to replace this, which is necessary to protect the rights and interests of the person.
1. The contents of this policy can be changed without notifying the user.
Article 9 (Contact)
If you have any question regarding this policy, please contact us.
- Head Office：
- 2F-Sagami-building, 7-13-6 Ginza, Tyuoku, Tokyo, Japan
- Company Name：
- Fundexcel Co.,Ltd
This home page is the official home page of Fandexel Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "our company").
This home page is managed and operated by our company.
All copyrights, such as information, sentences, images and illustrations on this website, are protected by copyright owned by our company and content creators and third parties. This website can not be copied or reprinted, regardless of whether it is for-profit or not-for-profit. It is strictly prohibited to carry out these acts without permission.
These information can not be used (including copying, modification, distribution, public transmission, etc.) without the prior permission of the copyright holder, unless permitted by the copyright law, such as personal use.
addition, the names of products or services of our company posted on our website are trademarks or registered trademarks of our company.
Although we have posted information on our website with great care, we do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of this information.
We may change the information posted on our website without notice.
Our company and its affiliates are not responsible for any direct or indirect losses incurred as a result of using the information or content contained in our Company website.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Unless otherwise specified, the use of this website and the matters related to this website shall be governed by the laws of Japan.
In addition, the Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive jurisdiction court of the first trial for all disputes related to this website.